Page Title: Suchmaschinenoptimierung aus Potsdam - Marketing im Internet
May 22, 2018 07:05
- URL: http://www.pahl-4u.de/web/seo.html
- Ruleset: HTML4 Legacy Techniques
Submit and reset button labels must be unique
|Rule ID||Control 11|
|Definition||If there is more than one form on a page, each submit and reset button must have a unique label.|
|WCAG Success Criteria||
2.4.6 Headings and Labels (Level AA, Primary Success Criterion)
submit and reset buttons
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.