Page Title: propos d'Olansi
August 03, 2021 05:22
Focus must be visible
Page 1: propos d'Olansi
|Manual Check||Use the "tab" key to move focus between links, form controls, embedded apps and widgets and check the visibility of focus styling for each element as it receives focus.|
|Hidden||The 53 links, form controls, embedded apps and/or widgets that are hidden do not need to be tested for focus order.|
|Rule ID||Focus 2|
|Definition||The element with keyboard focus must have a visible focus style that is different from the non-focus state.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
|Rule Category||Keyboard Support|
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.