Page Title: propos d'Olansi
August 03, 2021 05:22
All content must be contained in landmarks
Page 1: propos d'Olansi
|Violation||Update the landmark structure of the page by placing the 67 elements not contained in landmarks into one or more container elements with proper landmark roles.|
|Hidden||51 hidden elements with renderable content were found. If any could become visible make sure they are in container elements with proper landmark roles.|
|Rule ID||Landmark 2|
|Definition||All rendered content must be placed inside of container elements with appropriate ARIA landmark roles.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
all rendered content
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.