Page Title: propos d'Olansi
August 03, 2021 05:22
Pause, stop or mute audio
Page 1: propos d'Olansi
|Manual Check||Verify that there is no media content that plays automatically and includes audio content that lasts longer than 3 seconds. If the audio content lasts longer than 3 seconds, verify the user can pause, stop or mute the audio.|
|Rule ID||Audio 4|
|Definition||Media content with audio that automatically starts playing when the page loads and lasts longer than 3 seconds must provide a means for the user able to stop, pause or mute the audio content.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Content that is used to auto play media that includes audio content
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.