Page Title: olansi , ,
August 08, 2021 08:20
Widgets must have label
Page 1: olansi , ,
|Hidden||An element defined as a widget role that is hidden and was not evaluated.|
|Rule ID||Widget 1|
|Definition||Widgets must have label.|
|WCAG Success Criteria||
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value (Level A, Primary Success Criterion)
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.