Page Title: olansi , ,
August 08, 2021 08:20
Not only shape, size and location
Page 1: olansi , ,
|Manual Check||Verify that understanding the content, navigation of links and operation of controls and widgets does not depend solely on the shape, size, visual location, orientation, or sound.|
|Rule ID||Sensory 1|
|Definition||Understanding and operating on content on the page must not rely solely on the shape, size, visual location, orientation, or sound.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Images used for links and controls
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.