Page Title: Nh my lc khng kh Olansi, nh sn xut, nh cung cp ti Trung Quc
August 09, 2021 00:03
Control moving, blinking or auto-updating content
|Manual Check||If the page includes moving, blinking, scrolling or auto-updating content, verify there has a mechanism to pause, stop, or hide the information.|
|Hidden||Message is missing for rule id|
|Rule ID||Timing 2|
|Definition||A page that includes moving, blinking, scrolling or auto-updating content that starts automatically and lasts more than 5 seconds must have a mechanism to pause, stop, or hide such content.|
|WCAG Success Criteria||
2.2.2 Pause, Stop, Hide (Level A, Primary Success Criterion)
Canvas, SVG and image animations; moving, blinking, scrolling or auto-updating text content; and embedded applications
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.