Page Title: OEM / ODM , ,
August 20, 2021 22:32
Provide list labels when appropriate
Page 1: OEM / ODM , ,
|Manual Check||Determine whether the 3 list container elements benefit from labels and, if so, verify that each accurately describes the contents of the list.|
|Hidden||The hidden list element was not evaluated.|
|Rule ID||List 2|
|Definition||When appropriate, a list container element (
|WCAG Success Criteria||
2.4.6 Headings and Labels (Level AA, Primary Success Criterion)
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.