Page Title: OEM / ODM , ,
August 20, 2021 22:32
At least two ways of finding content
Page 1: OEM / ODM , ,
|Manual Check||Verify that this page can be found from other pages in the website using at least two of the following features|
|Rule ID||Navigation 1|
|Definition||At least two of the following features must be provided for finding content in a website: a website search feature; a list of links on the home page to all pages in the website; a list of links on each page for navigation between pages; bread crumb links on each page for hierarchical navigation of the website and/or a dedicated page that serves as a site map of all the pages in the website.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
|Rule Category||Site Navigation|
Website navigational links and search form controls
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.