Page Title: SARMS - Sarms Report
September 06, 2021 02:38
Error correction suggestions
Page 1: SARMS - Sarms Report
|Manual Check||If the 2 form control elements and/or widgets can automatically detect errors and suggest corrections, make sure that at least one accessible technique is used to present the suggestion to the user.|
|Hidden||The 5 form control elements and/or widgets that are hidden does not need to be tested for accessible suggestions.|
|Rule ID||Error 4|
|Definition||When input error is automatically detected and suggestions are automatically known, the suggestions must be provided to the user (some exceptions).|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.