Page Title: TCL | TCL JAPAN
October 20, 2021 01:42
li element group item semantics. (Deprecated)
Page 1: TCL | TCL JAPAN
|Manual Check||Verify that the 3 LI elements with ROLE="PRESENTATION" do not contain content related to the semantics of the LISTITEM or other allowed GROUPING widget roles.|
|Hidden||16 LI elements with ROLE attribute that are hidden were not evaluated.|
|Rule ID||Role 11|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.