Page Title: Home - handpansoul
December 23, 2021 01:27
Page 1: Home - handpansoul
|Manual Check||If the 9 form controls and widgets on this page are used for legal and/or financial transactions, make sure the actions are either reversible or requires the user to confirm the information before the transaction is finalized.|
|Hidden||The 9 form control elements and/or widgets that are hidden does not need to be tested for accessible suggestions.|
|Rule ID||Error 5|
|Definition||To prevent errors when input includes legal and/or financial transactions (e.g. online shopping, banking), the user must be able to either reverse, check or confirm the data before the transaction is finalized.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Forms that contain legal or financial transactions including online purchases
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.