Page Title: 20225 - Gameone -
January 21, 2022 04:26
- URL: https://hkgameone.org/2022XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e5XX_88XX_b0XX_e7XX_98XX_8bXX_efXX_bcXX_81XX_efXX_bdXX_9c5XX_e5XX_80XX_8bXX_e9XX_81XX_8eXX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e8XX_81XX_9aXX_e9XX_a6XX_96XX_e4XX_b8XX_80XX_e5XX_a0XX_82XX_e5XX_bfXX_85XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e9XX_81XX_8aXX_e6XX_88XX_b2/
- Ruleset: HTML5 and ARIA Techniques
Page 1: 20225 - Gameone -
|Manual Check||If the 11 form controls and widgets on this page are used for legal and/or financial transactions, make sure the actions are either reversible or requires the user to confirm the information before the transaction is finalized.|
|Hidden||The form control element and/or widget that is hidden does not need to be tested for accessible suggestions.|
|Rule ID||Error 5|
|Definition||To prevent errors when input includes legal and/or financial transactions (e.g. online shopping, banking), the user must be able to either reverse, check or confirm the data before the transaction is finalized.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Forms that contain legal or financial transactions including online purchases
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.