- URL: https://hkgameone.org/2022XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e5XX_88XX_b0XX_e7XX_98XX_8bXX_efXX_bcXX_81XX_efXX_bdXX_9c5XX_e5XX_80XX_8bXX_e9XX_81XX_8eXX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e8XX_81XX_9aXX_e9XX_a6XX_96XX_e4XX_b8XX_80XX_e5XX_a0XX_82XX_e5XX_bfXX_85XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e9XX_81XX_8aXX_e6XX_88XX_b2/
- Ruleset: HTML5 and ARIA Techniques
|Number of Rules||1||1||1||-|
Links Rule Results
|Number of Elements||Implementation Level|
|Link 1||Link text must describe the link target||Violation||33||-||35||-||1||0||NI-R|
|Link 2||Link text must be unique||Warning||-||29||-||11||-||28||NI|
|Focus 3||Target focus must be in content window||Manual Check||-||-||68||-||1||0||R|
Implementation Score Definitions
- The implementation score is based on the rule results across all pages and ranges from 0 to 100.
- '-' means there were no rule results for that group (e.g. rules were not applicable).
- The following messages give a general idea of the overall implementation of the rules for a website.
|C||100||Complete||Complete means all rules have passed. There were either no manual checks or all manual checks have been resolved.|
|R||0||Required Manual Checks||
|na||-||Not Applicable||No markup was found that identifed a known or possible accessibility issue.|
Note: Future versions of FAE will allow you to mark manual checks as, pass, fail or not applicable.
Implementation Score Computation
Implementation Score = P / (P + F + MC)
Each variable represents the number of element level results for a particular rule, where:
- P = elements that passed
- F = elements that failed
- MC = elements that require a manual check
The score ranges in value from 0 to 100, that is from no implementation to all accessibility requirements met. In the future, FAE will allow you to change manual checks to pass, fail or not applicable, and will recompute the Implementation Score based on the updated manual checking results.
Note: When a manual check is changed to not applicable that element result is removed from the implementation score computation.
Implementation Score Combinations
Implementation scores are rule-based and are computed for the following combinations:
|1||1||Element level results determine the implementation score for a rule on a specific page.|
|1||All||The implementation score for a page is the average of all implementation scores for all rules on the page, with all rules being equally weighted.|
|All||1||The implementation score for a rule across all the pages in a website is based on the aggregation of all element results for the rule across all pages.|
|All||All||The implementation score for a website is the average of the website rule implementation scores.|
Example Rule Implementation Scores on Individual Page
|Description||Pass||Fail||Manual Check||Implementation Score|
|A rule with scope of element, like "Image must have
|A rule with scope of page like "Page must have
|A rule with scope of element with elment results of pass, fail and manual checks that may occur for the color contrast rule.||134||29||37||67|
Example Rule Implementation Score for All Pages in a Website
This is a hypothetical example for a website
|Page results for Rule X||Pass||Fail||Manual Check||Implementation Score|
|Page 1 element results for rule X.||23||12||4||59|
|Page 2 element results for rule X.||12||4||0||75|
|Page 3 element results for rule X.||45||0||0||100|
|Website element results for Rule X||80||16||4||80|