Page Title: 20225 - Gameone -
January 21, 2022 04:26
- URL: https://hkgameone.org/2022XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e5XX_88XX_b0XX_e7XX_98XX_8bXX_efXX_bcXX_81XX_efXX_bdXX_9c5XX_e5XX_80XX_8bXX_e9XX_81XX_8eXX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e8XX_81XX_9aXX_e9XX_a6XX_96XX_e4XX_b8XX_80XX_e5XX_a0XX_82XX_e5XX_bfXX_85XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e9XX_81XX_8aXX_e6XX_88XX_b2/
- Ruleset: HTML5 and ARIA Techniques
Text must exceed CCR threshold
Page 1: 20225 - Gameone -
|Violation||Change the foreground and background colors of the 13 text elements to meet the CCR threshold.|
|Manual Check||4 elements require manual checking for CCR thrshold to the use of background images.|
|Hidden||The 4 elements with text content that are hidden were not analyzed for color contrast accessibility.|
|Rule ID||Color 1|
|Definition||Text content must exceed Color Contrast Ratio (CCR) of 3.1 for large and/or bolded text and 4.5 for any other size or style of text.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
All elements with text content
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.