Page Title: Exipure Reviews - Should you really buy Exipure? Truth Exposed | amNewYork
February 02, 2022 00:54
Text must exceed CCR threshold
|Violation||Change the foreground and background colors of the 12 text elements to meet the CCR threshold.|
|Hidden||The 154 elements with text content that are hidden were not analyzed for color contrast accessibility.|
|Rule ID||Color 1|
|Definition||Text content must exceed Color Contrast Ratio (CCR) of 3.1 for large and/or bolded text and 4.5 for any other size or style of text.|
|WCAG Success Criteria||
1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum) (Level AA, Primary Success Criterion)
All elements with text content
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.