Page Title: .com
February 03, 2022 23:00
Closed shadow DOM requires manual check.
Page 1: .com
|Rule ID||Widget 16|
|Definition||Custom elements (HTML elements created using the Web Components APIs) with closed Shadow DOMs must be manually checked for accessibility requirements.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Custom elements created using web components API with closed shadow DOM.
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.