Page Title: Daftar Situs Judi Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan KINGBET188
July 11, 2022 04:05
- URL: https://www.statesurge.com/
- Ruleset: HTML5 and ARIA Techniques
Link text must describe the link target
|Violation||Add text content to the 2 empty links that describes the target of each link.|
|Manual Check||Verify the accessible name of each of the 10 A, AREA or [ROLE=LINK] elements describes the target of the link.|
|Rule ID||Link 1|
|Definition||The accessible name of a link must accurately describe the target or purpose of the link.|
|WCAG Success Criteria||
2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context) (Level A, Primary Success Criterion)
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.