|At least two of the following features must be provided for finding content in a website: a website search feature; a list of links on the home page to all pages in the website; a list of links on each page for navigation between pages; bread crumb links on each page for hierarchical navigation of the website and/or a dedicated page that serves as a site map of all the pages in the website.
- One of the fundamental features of the web is the provision of easy access to useful information. By providing multiple ways to find information within a website, people with disabilities are able to locate content in a manner that best meets their needs.
HTML4 Legacy Techniques
HTML5 and ARIA Techniques
|WCAG Success Criteria
2.4.5 Multiple Ways (Level AA, Primary Success Criterion)
Website navigational links and search form controls
- Website search feature identified by the
- A list of links for navigation between pages using the
- Sandtrail/bread crumb links for hierarchical navigation of the website using the
- A dedicated page that serves as a site map of all the pages in the website.
- Verify that at least two of the techniques are implemented for finding content on this page.