Page Title: propos d'Olansi
August 03, 2021 05:23
Resize text content
Page 1: propos d'Olansi
|Manual Check||Resize the text using the zoom feature of the browser to check to make sure text content is visible (e.g. text is not clipped by iframe sizes or CSS overflow limits).|
|Rule ID||Resize 1|
|Definition||When the text of a page is resized the text content must reflow to fill available view and all text content should remain visible (e.g. text is not clipped by iframe sizes or CSS overflow limits).|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.