Page Title: 20225 - Gameone -
January 21, 2022 04:26
- URL: https://hkgameone.org/2022XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e5XX_88XX_b0XX_e7XX_98XX_8bXX_efXX_bcXX_81XX_efXX_bdXX_9c5XX_e5XX_80XX_8bXX_e9XX_81XX_8eXX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e8XX_81XX_9aXX_e9XX_a6XX_96XX_e4XX_b8XX_80XX_e5XX_a0XX_82XX_e5XX_bfXX_85XX_e7XX_8eXX_a9XX_e6XX_96XX_b0XX_e5XX_b9XX_b4XX_e9XX_81XX_8aXX_e6XX_88XX_b2/
- Ruleset: HTML5 and ARIA Techniques
Consistent labeling of landmarks
Page 1: 20225 - Gameone -
|Manual Check||Verify that the labeling of the MAIN, NAVIGATION, SEARCH, BANNER, COMPLEMENTARY and CONTENTINFO landmarks on this page is consistent with the labeling of all comparable landmarks on all other pages within the website.|
|Rule ID||Navigation 4|
|Definition||Consistent labeling of landmarks across all pages in a website.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
|Rule Category||Site Navigation|
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.