Report Title: 토토사이트
April 25, 2023 01:00
- Followed links in specfied domain only
Identify language changes
Page 1: - , ,
|Manual Check||Review the page for any text content that is different than the principal language of the page. If such content is found, use the LANG attribute on the appropriate container element to identify the language change.|
|Rule ID||Language 2|
|Definition||Elements with text content in a different language from the principal language of the page must use the
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Elements with text content that is in a different language than the principal language of the page
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.