Report Title: 사설토토
January 16, 2023 04:44
- Followed links in specfied domain only
Page 1: ,
|Manual Check||Verify the page does not include content that flashes more than three times in one second, unless below general flash and red flash thresholds.|
|Hidden||Message is missing for rule id|
|Rule ID||Timing 3|
|Definition||A page must not include content that flashes more than three times in one second, unless below general flash and red flash thresholds.|
|WCAG Success Criteria|
Canvas, SVG and image animations; flashing text content; video; and embedded applications
|Element Identifier||Result||Element Position||Message|
- Element Identifier
- Information about the element associated with the result.
- The information typically includes the tag name, accessible name or other information related to the rule requirements.
- "Page" means that the result applied to the page. For example, the rule "One main landmark on the page" is a page level rule.
- Element Position
- The element position is based on the DOM order of elements in the page.
- The element position maybe useful in helping to locate a specific element on the page evaluated (e.g smaller numbers are typically toward the beginning of a page and larger numbers typically toward the end of a page).
- Element position 1 is the first element.
- The highest element position is the last element.
- Element position values for most rule/page results will not be consecutive since a rule only applies to a sub set of elements found on a page.